Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thursday

I am back to Ms. Mannequin this morning because I have a little time. I am wearing jeggings and a long white Shirt from, once again, one of my most favorite stores- Target. I also could not decide which belt to wear,  so I am looking at both in these pictures to decide.   Maybe I will take a quick shot of my decision and post it a little later.  I think we finally have H on the right track to wellness. I have to go get a few prescriptions  filled  and run a few more errands, then back to getting ready for the weekend. 
(It will be almost 6 weeks of antibiotics 
she has been on!! Poor thing) 

I also found out some Super Exciting news, that Two of my Shirt Re-Styles were featured on two different Wonderful Blogs sites this week. 
One was the Blog Someday Crafts and the other  
Creative Juice on the Site Momnivore's Dilemma. Really great blogs you should check out.  
Thank you  ladies, so much, for featuring me!!  
I am Truly Grateful.
I really cannot believe it is Thursday again, the weekend right around the corner.  Hopefully I will get to post a few crafts I have been up to tonight. 

Everyone have a Beautiful Thursday. 
The New Belt From BESO.COM
 Or The New Belt I Made
 MMMMMMMMMMM

 Necklace I made.

My Decision :)

4 comments:

  1. This is a tough one! I immediately thought definitely the animal print before I saw your other choice. The one you made is awesome, too! Ooh, I'd probably do the one you made because you could put the animal print in your shoe. Great, now I've thrown in a fourth shoe!

    Congrats on being featured on those other blogs! I told my friend to check out your blog because she wants to get her craft on.

    Come join the Fashion Blog Flash Mob! Jen Hemming and Hawing Again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you just add your decision? I just saw it after my comment. Am I going crazy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful look. I like how you accessories with your own made bling :)

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!