Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Black or Gray?

Happy Saturday Everyone!
We were suppose to go out to dinner tonight with my Sister,  who is visiting from out of town with her Husband and my beautiful niece, and with my Brother and his Wife.  I am afraid that because I have caught a slight cold, I have no idea why, (Cough, saying H's name),  that I have to postpone this outing.
(Very BIG Sad Face).   
I do not want to risk getting my beautiful baby niece sick. But I had this outfit ready to wear so I am posting it. Book Clutch included.  I have to giggle a little, it really does look a tad like a Librarian. 
Oh well, save it for when I am feeling better.
The only other question I had was, 
should I wear Black tie or Gray tie? 

 Everything I have on here is from Target, 
Except the vest, that is from Charlotte Russe


 I swear Cola would not move for like ten minutes.  
She said "Take my picture too."





 Of Course, I had to throw in the Red Shoes.
Just a Touch of Sparkle

Book Clutch I made HERE

5 comments:

  1. I'm digging the gray shimmery tie! Red shoes always add a nice kick to a gray/black/white outfit! Have a super Saturday and get better!
    Come check out my 30! Jen Hemming and Hawing Again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better. That's a bummer you had to cancel dinner.

    I think I like the black tie better :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what's sweeter: the baby or the dog?
    You have a dog. I love dogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your book clutch is so amazing! I love it so much!! I also love that jewelry - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!