Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Three New Necklaces.

I was Playing around Last night and I came up with these three necklaces. All three are made with leather, one with wood beads, one with green stones, one with pink stones.  The only thing I bought was the leather.  You can find it in the jewelry, bead section of Wal-Mart or Michaels about $3.00.

 I recycled a white wood bead necklace for this one.


.
 And a green stone necklace for this one.


You just take a piece of leather and string beads to both ends.







Then, fold  it in half and wrap it around your neck, put the beads through the loop. 

Easy!! 
You can experiment and make all kinds.
Happy Saturday Night.

16 comments:

  1. Very cute and it looks like it would be easy, my type of project! thanks for visiting and your nice comments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! I think white beads are my favorite ones out of these. The size of those beads and the contrast of white against your brown shirt is just right! very cute
    xx
    maya

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to 'fasten' your necklaces! I made a simple one recently but nothing special. I took apart a necklace to restyle but the pieces were so flimsy. Argh!
    Come check out my 30! Jen Hemming and Hawing Again

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're going to have quite the jewelery collection by the end of your shenanigans =) Keep em coming Anne! <3

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    ReplyDelete
  5. It would make a cool belt too! I love your blog! Count me as your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful - love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving that style of necklace. I need to make one. Maybe this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute!!! I'm going to feature this next week at KIS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea!
    www.acreativeprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! I have some leather from another project, will have to give this a try!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loooooooove them...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I linked this over at http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/projects/bead-necklace/edit
    hope you don't mind, I wanted to give you credit :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the neckless, and all the great easy ideas!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!