Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Blue and Yellow

 I was so going to get up and dress Ms. Mannequin this morning, but I was Lazy.. So I took a couple of shots after I got dressed. Working on art and business  today and Laundry always Laundry.  This skirt I found at Marshalls last summer for the grand price of $15.00,  the Regular department store price was $70.00.  I love finding steals like that, don't you?  I think what attracted me to this skirt was the skinny belt that matched and the higher waist, making it look a little 1950's
Smile Tomorrow is Friday!


  
 Yellow and White Striped shirt-
New York and Company.



3 comments:

  1. Seriously Anne! SO. CUTE!
    You have such a great sense of style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute skirt! SO flattering... DANG. =]

    -Kate

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!