Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Monday, February 7, 2011

Ruffles

Happy Monday to you all!  As you can see, Mrs. Mannequin is back and ready for a week of outfits.  I am working on G's Room today, Oh my, what a MESS.
Hopefully it will not take me all day;).  I will be posting my Restyle Project after dinner, and  I am pretty excited about this one.   As for this post, one of my white shirts is making an appearance, with black jeggings and a yellow tank.  I am pretty sure  that I am going to  wear my brown boots because  the weather  has turned a little colder here. 
I hope Your Monday goes by without a hitch. 
See you tonight, I hope.

 Shirt- Marshals, Jeggings and Tank- Target

 Necklace I Made HERE

 Jacket- Target

                                         Target                                                    Charlotte Russe
 MIND CHANGE


Editing this just a little . Jeans- Flared  Express, I just feel like flared today, and Tiger stripe pumps..I am a girl, I can change my mind.


6 comments:

  1. Are you designing these? Clue me in. This is great! Mary Joe McLamb

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe I always change my mind too! I dress and eat on intuition most days =)

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH I love those little animal print heels:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a fickle minded too when it comes to dressing up! :-)
    i like your leopard heels!

    Babi
    http://whenbabispeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good idea. Ruffles.
    I think that you can work the Ruffles girl :D

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!