Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentine's Day Dress

This dress is one of my favorite dresses.  I love the color, the shape and the material.  To me it is the perfect Dinner Date Dress, very different from my Black, Gray and Brown 
that I can't seem to get away from.
If I feel better  by Monday,  maybe My Valentine will take me to a nice, quiet, Romantic dinner.




My Grandmother gave me this necklace.  
It is simply stunning in real life.




 I hope your Saturday Night is Magical.

5 comments:

  1. i love the fuzzy black jacket you've paired with the dress! it looks so warm and chic

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh i love it!! so saucey :) hope you get feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a perfect Valentines dress :)

    Wow you have so many different shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh la la. I love the colour. Hope you have a great Valentine's day~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feel better asap!!! This outfit is fantastic! You have GOT to wear this =)

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!