Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Friday, February 25, 2011

Green and Purple

Today's Clothes post was  taken super quick, but I wanted to post it 
because I love theses two colors together.
I am headed off to work tonight, so I hope all of you have a great Friday night. 
And thank you all for your sweet comments on my post the last few days.  It is so nice to see that people like what you create.. 
I am truly grateful. 
Hugs to you all!!
Top and Tank~ Target, Pants~ Charlotte Russe, Belt~ Express
Sorry so fuzzy:(
Earrings I made

Shoes~ Charlotte Russe

5 comments:

  1. I'm loving your outfit. I have a pair of pants similar to those your wearing! Those shoes are amazing too :) Hope you have an awesome weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the belt with those sandals! <3 and your earrings!!!!!! pretty lady!

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering what kind of job do you do? Don't your feet hurt after wearing those beautiful shoes all day?

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!