Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Red, White and Gray.

Happy Thursday Everyone!!
So, as I promised no Brown today.
Just  a little Gray, White and a touch of Red.
This skirt is one of those super great finds.  I bought it about 2 years ago on the 75%+ rack at Target  for the great price of $4.99, that's right $4.99,  I had to take a double take when I looked at it.  It has remained one of my most favorite skirts to- date.  I will be posting a yummy post later, so until then 
have a Wonderful Afternoon.

Sweater-Gap,  Skirt and Shirt - Target,  Belt -Wal-mart
 Necklace I made HERE
                           Target                                                                              Jessica Simpson

8 comments:

  1. This is a very lady-like look.
    I really love it.
    Gray all the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and refined with the perfect pop of red! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty!! i love the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grey and red is another fav color combo of mine. Red and anything really! I think I just heart color!

    whoohoo homemade necklace! <3

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty - I totally vote for the red shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I spy the necklace you ReStyled! Wait, the other Jennifer spied it first. Love this outfit. Mannequin has such great taste! I like your cardi wrapped and belted!
    Come link up on Friday! Jen Hemming and Hawing Again

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS! What a great look! I love your blog! ~Serene

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some of my favorite things in my closet were awesome deals I stumbled on!!! Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!