Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Friday, February 11, 2011

Well Groomed

I saw this video that Ally posted 
@ Her Beautiful Blog The Vintage Vally. 
I had to post this. It is too awesome.
Plus some other Classic  Beautiful 1940's Ladies. 
Just for Funsies!



How to Make up Guide


 Grace Kelly
Beautiful!


 Debra Kerr
The dress to die for!!
I am kind of digging Debra's hair too.


 Loretta Young
Look at those eyes.

 Rita Hayworth.
Steamy. 

Ava Gardner.
If looks could Kill.


Today's 1940's Girl! 
Dita Von Teese

6 comments:

  1. Oh thanks so much for posting this! I'm a vintage fiend and a big time old movie buff. This is just classic! ~Serene

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always think of Ava Gardner when I think of old Hollywood bombshells. The others you've included are so gorgeous as well! There's a house in North Seattle visible from the freeway with Bettie Page painted on the side! Thought of her from your picnic Dita.
    Jen Hemming and Hawing Again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, those were the days.

    "Sue avoids red nailpolish because it would draw attention to her stubby hands." hahaha, I laughed out loud at that one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah, definitely some gorgeous ladies from past decades!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was a 1940's girl for Halloween last year and I saw all these videos as I was looking for a hair tutorial. I love them!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!