Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Monday, February 28, 2011

Orange and Gray

I hope everyone's Monday is going like clock work. 
I decided to wear my New Re-Styled Skirt today. 
Yay!! for Re-Styled clothes.  
I really like Orange and Gray together, in fact Gray is a good neutral , that goes with almost any bright color.  I love to wear Bright colors, but I do not want too much bright.  I also think flats  would look nice with this skirt, as well as with heels.  I am really starting to love full girly skirts.  Ten years ago, no way!   I guess I am getting soft in my old age..
 Sweater~ Gap
Tanks ~Target
Shoes~Tahari


I hope Everyone has a Wonderful Monday Night!

3 comments:

  1. An other beautiful look. This is something that I would definitely wear. That skirt is so cute.
    ♡ TEEZY ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont think I have anything orange in my closet... ok maybe one tank top that doesn't quite fit? need to change that!

    have a fabulous day dahhhling!

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!