Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Monday, February 14, 2011

Leather

 Happy Wonderful Valentines Day!!
Today, when the Beautiful sun came up, I was a new person. Thank goodness it was just a basic, run of the mill, cold  and that  my wonderful husband helped me out around the house while I lie in bed for two days like a limp noodle..  I did do a little work.  I worked on some sketches for a few people and posted a few things I was working on last week. 
Today is Project Re- Style day  (Squeal)  and that will be my post tonight.. As for this morning I am posting an outfit that has to do with my Re-Style project, 
 after that I will be  cleaning, then I am heading off to the store to get the ingredients for Julia Child's Beef Bourguignon.  That is right, I am attempting this on Valentine's Day.  
So I better get booking.. 
 This scarf is the newest addition to the 5 minute scarf  collection, I think I have 4 now, but I loved the leopard in this. This was a Halloween T- shirt I got about 3 years ago that I never wore.   Can you guess what the Re-Style is?  I will give you a hint, it is NOT the Scarf.  So Off I go to get everything done.  I hope to see you tonight for my Re-Style project. 

Oh!! and Cinnamon Red Hots in Coffee, is Super Good!


 Instructions for the Scarf at the bottom of the post..





Quick Instructions for the 5 Minute Scarf.


 Fold in half

 Cut the top and bottom seam off 

There were seams on both sides of the shirt. I folded those together and cut up to the seam.

.

 Stretch the cuts..

Open it up


make into a circle..


Wrap twice around your neck and that is it.
Happy Monday Everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Valentines Day Anne! I hope you have a great one and GOOD LUCK with the beef! You are a braver lady than I am. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia Child :) she is what I want to be when I grow up.
    Happy Valentine's Day!
    I love the scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it the leather skirt? I shall stay tuned! Love the scarf! (ooh, you can wear it on Thursday, hint, hint :D) I wish I had done that when trying to do my t-shirt necklace which was a fiasco. Should have been simple, but I fouled it up. I will try this if I come across another old tee. I really liked the color of the one I ruined :(

    Glad you're feeling better! You're awesome for sketching while you were under the weather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that! What a great outfit and a fabulous scarf! I tried it with a white tee shirt the other day....too easy! ~Serene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looooooooooove it, Just did one :)
    Thanks Anne....bahahah son says ty also, Im raiding his dresser bahahahaha

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!