Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Monday, February 21, 2011

Gray and Gray.

I told a little white lie this morning.  I told you I was going to pair my new shirt with a black pencil skirt,  but as you can see, I changed my mind and put it with my Gray one instead.  I love the way my shirt turned out.   I also love simple outfits that are all one tone because one color makes you  look taller.   I really have to be careful because I am  short wasted and I tend to look chopped in half if I wear to much of a contrasting  color on the top, but, if I wear all one color, that usually fixes it for me. I was even daring and put on red lipstick this morning, to see how it would photograph. I have really never found a red that looks good on me, I usually  just grab the Clear Gloss and go. 

Any suggestions on a good Red lipstick that goes with Olive Skin tone?


Have a Wonderful Afternoon Everyone!

13 comments:

  1. Looks really great!!!! I love both of those grays together.
    PS I nominated you for a bloggy award! http://mygirlishwhims.blogspot.com/2011/02/versatile-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE a great monochromatic look! Well done!! ~Serene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shirt looks amazing -- and it is perfect paired with the gray skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look really great. I love the outfit!! I also like the two grays together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ow owwwww! the two greys work great. Though who would ever doubt you? you could probably wear something super weird and make it the next trend. fact

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh la la, I can see why you wanted to hang onto that top. It fits you so well! And I love your redo~

    ReplyDelete
  7. So I had not visited your blog for a few days and I come back to so many wonderful posts! You are like a little blogging machine! Love all your latest projects and btw, as far as red lipstick goes I like Maybelline's Are You Red-dy
    xx
    maya

    ReplyDelete
  8. And also, pencil skirt looks smashing stunning on you!!! If I looked like that in a pencil skirt I'd wear it to bed ;) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. woops, so sorry for the third comment in a row!
    I have olive skin tone too and can't really find good pictures of me wearing Are You Red-dy but maybe try this posts?
    http://byebyesoccermom.blogspot.com/2010/11/copy-cat-maxi-dress-take-2.html

    http://byebyesoccermom.blogspot.com/2010/07/copy-cat-maxi-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. The shirt is so pretty, and I think the grays go together perfectly! :)

    Thank you also for your kind words on the features post, and for stopping by! I so much appreciate it! :)

    I hope your week is off to a great start!

    Blessings,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! Love your blog, thanks for finding mine! What a great Restyle, so chic! I'm originally from FL (Melbourne) so seeing your beautiful living room lit up with the strong Florida sun makes me a little homesick!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!