Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Friday, February 4, 2011

Just Simple White.

Yay!! For Friday.   The Word "Friday" in itself make you think " Yes!!!"   It is simple White shirt and yes, once again Jeans day, because Cleaning is going to have to happen later.  I know Friday is a terrible day to clean, but it is no more terrible than a Monday or a Wednesday.   I will not lie, Cleaning is not one of my most favorite past times,  but someone has to do it and that someone is "Moi." So Happy Friday to you all and enjoy every minute..
 Shirt- Macy's, Belt- Express, Jeans -Target





 Shoes- Target
Ring- Macy's

Working on some crafts later. 
I hope I can post them tonight.
<3
Just 10 days until Valentines Day!!

1 comment:

  1. Great belt! I used to wear low-rise jeans but now my belly won't let me. I don't know why not, I mean I feed it so well!

    Come check out my 30! Jen Hemming and Hawing Again

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!