Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What I Ate Wednesday

My Good Blogger Friend Jennifer, at the Awesome Blog,  Peas and Crayons, Has a link party on Wednesday called, What I Ate Wednesday.  The idea is you picture journal everything you ate for a day and post it.  It is really making me think about my food, and, is what I eat pretty?. LOL. 
So here is my Food Post for What I Ate Wednesday.
Just for you Jennifer:)


Breakfast: Coffee,  and about 10 I eat something like granola or fruit.
Lunch: I had an Apple and Banana &  Some more granola 
Dinner: Parmesan Chicken and Salad
Ice Cream
And while I watched a movie, I ate Popcorn and drank Iced tea.

4 comments:

  1. Yay!!!!!!! Everything looks great! Thanks so much for playing along! <3

    you rock!

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already ate dinner, but this is making me hungry. Mint ice cream is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!