Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Red and Black

Morning all! 
I am dashing off early this morning,  which means my pictures are a little dark because there happens to be an extremely  thick  layer of fog lingering over our little city.  I am on the run today, so no heels just simple Black ballet flats.  I paired that with an easy Red Sweater and Black Tank with the ever so comfy  jeans, all of which are from Target. 
I hope all of you have something wonderful happen to you today!




Happy Wednesday Everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Love!!! Are those jeggings or just skinny jeans? You look fabulous girl. I want me some jeggings!!
    Cheers!
    Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to know another florida blogger! :-) BTW, I love your flat shoes Anne! it's pretty! :-)

    Babi

    ReplyDelete
  3. love, love, love your flats! they look so soft.
    xx
    maya

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!