Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Friday, February 18, 2011

Black And White

Can you believe it is Friday?  Wow this week has flown by.  Today I just needed a outfit that was easy.  My old stand by Black and White.  You probably are wondering why in the world is she in shorts in February?  Well it will be close to 80 today, so shorts seem like a pretty good idea. It also seems that I always wear this pink belt for a touch of color, when I am wearing Black and White.  That is why I have started making  belts, I need a NEW color. 
Well I am off to eat  lunch with my favorite guy.  
He has surprised me and taken the day off.
I love surprises! 
Happy Friday Everyone!





5 comments:

  1. I need you to come and dress me. I lack style in the personal clothing department. Where's your favorite store? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet look. It's nice that you can wear shorts; here it's snowing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a nice look, Anne! where in the world do you work? As professional as it looks, I could never wear that here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no idea how much 80 degrees is in Celcius, but if you're wearing shorts in February I'm officially jealous~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Easy like Sunday morning? More like a sunny morning. And Friday no less! Nice! I like the color in the belt and the animal print shoes! You have a great figure!
    Come check out my 30! Jen Hemming and Hawing Again

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!