Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Four Earrings, A Belt and A Case.

Happy Tuesday Evening Everyone! 
I hope your night is going great. 
I just wanted to show you a few things I made today. 
The 4 earrings out of old necklaces, (H requested the  turquoise ones)  the belt out of old material and old bangle bracelets, and the i pod case out of some old material.   I love re-purposing things especially things that just sit there and need new life.




 Antique Mother of Pearl Button my Mom Gave me:)

I made some of these at Christmas for all the girls in the family and one for myself.   I wore mine out and had to make another one so I could wash the the other one.
Have a Great Night  Everyone, 
See You Tomorrow!

6 comments:

  1. You made those..thats so awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Ohmygosh I soooo need a phone case like that! I heart it =)

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fabulous earrings! So many fun things you are making.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to repurpose a vintage necklace into earrings and a ring, but it turns out the 'jewels' were plastic! I can't win for losing! I've been wanting to wear my hubby's tie as something other than a tie. I may have to try it with bangles! Thanks for the idea!

    Come check out my 30! Jen Hemming and Hawing Again

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so nice. Great job Anne.
    You do so many beautiful things. You are inspiring people.

    ReplyDelete
  6. woww! i'm way impressed that you made all of that. i love the ipod case fabric and that belt is awesome! good job.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!