Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Purple and Brown

Hey Everyone! Super quick post as I am dashing off to be with H who  is sick again.  Wish us Luck!!

I love Purple and Brown together.   
I hope Everyone's Day  Is sickness free and Wonderful. 
Hugs!!! Anne

Now this sweater

use to be this sweater, and I turned it into this~


  1. I can't believe how gorgeous you look in your photos, without it being all staged and styled. Grrr!!

    I LOVE this outfit. The purple and brown look so great. You're right. I haven't used them together before. I'm going to have to try!!


  2. I like your vest on blouse combo! I see your scarf is tied like your new necklaces. I'm planning to try that out. I should probably get my ReStyle on with #1. I told my mom that I want to get a sewing machine and she said I should take theirs. Apparently my dad bought one from Sears a few years back for no particukar reason. Score!
    Check out my 30! Jen Hemming and Hawing Again

  3. Cute! I love your style! you look great!!

  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

  5. Great idea! I have never thought of pairing purple and brown! It goes together fantastically!

    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

  6. Thanks for visiting House Revivals. Your blog is amazing -- I love it and am your newest follower!

  7. Yes, brown and purple. lovely combo! I love your boots!

    And your living room is so pretty :)


I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!