Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Second Bag Saturday!

H and I went to Wal-mart tonight to look for beads, but we came home with material. LOL.  She was nice enough to give me this Purple piece.  So I made a little no sew bag out of it,  with jute handles.  It turned out  pretty cute. These would make great little storage bags hung on hooks on the wall for ribbons or buttons.  I was also thinking it would be a great way to give a gift.   The possibilities are endless. 
Happy Saturday! 
Weekends go by too fast, don't they?

Tutorial HERE
 
 I pinned  one of the flowers I made on it.





 I am going to keep all of the bracelets I made in this one for now.
See You Tomorrow.;)

6 comments:

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!