Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Inspiration

I Love when I see things that INSPIRE me. 
Here are just a few beautiful things that  I came across
this past week .







New Spring Shoes 





 Wood Accessories 

The Bar
Urban Outfitters

Vintage Blue Dress 

   Keira Knightley's 
UK~ Vogue Photo Shoot.



What Inspires YOU?

5 comments:

  1. I love this post so much; I love inspiration posts.
    And I'm inspired by anything and everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your inspirations, there are so many things that inspire me, can't put my finger on just one thing. I think seeing beautiful things in nature inpire me a lot but many visual things are so inspiring. Thanks for the inspirations and the nice comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, YOU inspire me! You should be a stylist because you have a good eye for things!
    Jen Hemming and Hawing Again

    ReplyDelete
  4. all the above.
    Great Post.
    Lovely Blog!

    ♥
    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  5. giiiirl those wedges are hardcore! I'd faceplant! but at least i'd look pretty doing so! =) bahaha!

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!