Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Mix a lot

 Happy Fourth of July Everyone.!
I cannot think of anything better than celebrating the Freedom that we have in a country that I love.







Now, for your viewing pleasure,
I thought you might enjoy a few of my funny out-takes that I was going to delete.
 MMMM should I take a step forward?
 or no?

 and what's  up with the crinkle nose?

I hope you all have a wonderful day off.
Happy 4th.
<3
Anne

6 comments:

  1. bahahaha priceless photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I think outtakes are great! :)

    Love your top, great pattern. Have a great 4th of July!

    Sadie x
    ~Giveaway on my blog!~
    http://whatsadiedid.blogspot.com/2011/06/very-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!! Happy 4th of July! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 4th of July. Love your summery outfit and what a cute crinkle nose!
    ;)
    xx
    maya

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your out take pics......it is amazing what a moment of time looks like sometimes! All your hand mades are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahhaaha, love your outtakes!! you are getting braver and braver beautiful anne.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!