Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Friday, July 29, 2011

Floral Pretty

Tonight we celebrated my son's  birthday, meeting some of the extended family out for a wonderful dinner. I love my Family and I am so happy that we are all close. 
Thank you all for celebrating it with us.
Happy Birthday G!!
While out I snapped a few shots of H.  She looked just beautiful to me tonight.
I  love her Style!




I hope your Friday was superb.
Mine was!
H and I say, " Ta Ta for now! "
<3
Anne

8 comments:

  1. EEEEEEEEK Mom dad :) Hidy ;)

    Great pics Anne
    and always so beautiful, Looooooooooooooooooove the last one mostly. you 2 are georgous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I like her style too...I wear leggings under almost every dress or skirt (since I take care of kids all day, you never know when I have to bend down or squat right??!!) I love that look!! As always, you looks sweet too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that your daughter in your last picture with you? Beautiful girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. woow. your eyes are beautiful:))

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad she got to go! Looking forward to seeing you again! I had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm 12... :) I LOOVEEEE YOUUUUU :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww!! Happy birthday to your son! :) So great that you and your family are close! She has such a cute style!

    http://samalamode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a beautiful family Anne. Happy belated to your son!!! I hope he gets all his wishes :D

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!