Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Fashion Class, Week # 1

I had such a great group of little fashionistas this week.  Two of them are staying with me next week and hopefully, the other two will join me for another week as well. They were all so wonderful and I am really going to miss them when this class is over.  I can't believe how quickly the week has gone by. We crammed in  quite a bit in a short time~ learning basic sewing, how to design your own t-shirts, denim distressing, and leather~ flower, hair pin making.  I only had them for one and a half hours for Five days, and they were an Amazing group, such  sweethearts, so imaginative. I just love it...
So as promised, here are a few pictures I snapped during class. Thank you Julian, Ashanti, Shelbi and Brandi  for making my first week just a wonderful experience. 



















All of you are so awesome!!.
I am so very proud to have been able to meet you!!
<3
Anne

7 comments:

  1. How fun~ I bet you loved every minute of it. I need to be in your fashion camp girl! Have a great weekend~
    Cheers~
    Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun Anne....great projects you have for your class...have a fab weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing these pictures. Isn't it amazing to work with motivated young people? Their energy and excitement are so contagious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks fab - I love the smiley face in the denim shorts too, how cute!

    Sadie x
    http://whatsadiedid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great!! If I were a kid (or had one), I'd follow you too! Julian's got a lot of talent! Loving his T!!

    -Wynn
    http://wynn-notetoself.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stop it!!!! They are adorable!!! Love Brandi's tee! I'm sure they loved you as much as you loved them. I knew you would be great :)

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!