Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Monday, May 2, 2011

Monkey Business

As promised, I am going to give you a peek of our shenanigans Friday night. Blahh, I forgot my camera, but my wonderful Sister in law had her phone, that takes awesome pictures. I laughed so hard my stomach hurt and of course the 1990's montage of music, fueled the laughter.
                                                 Bro                   E                Me                      B                    Sis                          and K
First, let us travel back in time.
This is us 2004.

But before I get to the infamous (night out) pictures, I have to redeem myself.   My Fairy Godmother came and straightened everything out for me.



 

Now comes the fun.  
First, I did not wear a dress. I am so sorry.  Upon great debate with myself, I decided to go with wide leg pants, silk cami,  a black  lace overlay. and  my sky high Jean Simmons Shoes, as K calls them.




We met up with these lovely people, and ate some yummy food.

May I introduce, 
The Ladies
Me, you know, My Sister, S, and My Sister in law, E.



The GoodFellas.
B, My sisters Husband, and my brother,and  E's husband. and K ,my one and only.




Awww so sweet. Happy 20th K.
  

Then off we go to another secret destination.
I have to say, the on going 1990's club music took us back to our pre college years,
where dance moves like the lawn mower, the sprinkler and tossing the pizza, were all done with perfection.

No! that's not us.

That's us.




Family is the best!
 Looks like we are doing ad for Orbit gum.
"Got a dirty mouth?"


Now, Smile with your Baby



It was a great night!
Thank you,  wonderful family, for sharing it with us.


NOW!
No pictures please! Bye Bye.
<3's
 OH , Wait ! Stop.
I almost forgot
2 things.



If you want to know what DIY  I made out of these things...


Head  on over to  a Pretty Penny  HERE where I am guest posting today:), and go see Heather at  500 Dollar Wedding, where I posted a few  DIY Wedding ideas. HERE.
Two awesome Blogs, you need to check out.
Tell them "Hi!" for me.
Have a great day!!
Hugs,
Anne

14 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! All of the pictures made me laugh, you looked so different with blonde hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y'all definitely had one shin banger kind of night :). Woo hoo!

    Moe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lookee you, blondey blonde! What a beautiful family! Looks like you had lots of fun! Congrats again on your 20th!

    Jen Hemming and Hawing Again

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great DIY project!

    Xx

    http://chelseasgirl.wordpress.com/

    http://theidea-generator.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you had fun. You look awesome with the blouse, a good choise.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found you through your guest post at a pretty penny.. love all your DIY and project restyles!
    Just clicked follow so thought I'd say hello! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL These are Great Anne. Always so Beautiful you are...

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so pretty!! And I almost didn't even recognize you with the blond hair. I sat here thinking - "where is she"? LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks like you had an amazing time, I'm really happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahh what a fun night! you're so pretty.. i love the purpley-pink feather(?) in your hair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like you had SUCH a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I seriously cannot get over how different you look with blonde hair. Blowing my mind! Looks like you had a great night. Congratulations~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Found you through a Pretty Penny--love the necklace idea. But where can a person get that cord you list there? Any easy online places to order from that you know if?

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!