Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Channeling Coco.

I am  feeling very French in this outfit, like I need to be sitting in a Cafe in Paris sipping an espresso.  I am also feeling like I need to be wearing a dress or skirt everyday, most likely  because it is 85 degrees here and dresses and skirts just feel lighter. 
Let's just say I am  Channeling my inter Coco.

 Sunglasses I Re-Styled HERE
 Skirt~ Marshall's
Shirt ~Target
Sweater~ Gap
Necklace~ I made
Shoes~ Marshall's,restyled by adding my own tassels HERE


Peep toe Pumps Tahari ~ Marshall's

I hope all of you have a fantastic Thursday!

And...

if you are at all curious about what I did with these things, come on over to  
where I am guest posting today and find out,

<3
Anne

11 comments:

  1. You are so cute! Love the black shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I see you are wearing your DIY tassel heels. Love it.

    Poison

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love Anne! Wow, so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute Anne :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look tres Parisian friend.

    And girl your pics are sooooo good, makes me happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you're CHANELing Coco. I'm such a dork! Love this outfit! You have a great figure and this shows it off!
    Jen Hemming and Hawing Again

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice! That shirt remind me of the Chanel Cruise 2010 collection. It was a great collection as always...

    All the best, Angel

    http://www.fashionablynumb.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos!!!

    www.stylemesteph.com

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chaneling...I see what you did there!!! You make me smile! And I'd say Coco is right there with you, Missy. You look LOVELY!

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  10. well obviously i'm uber curious =) LOVE your outfit! you look ah-mazing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have the best style! I love it! This outfit is adorable.

    And I see you love Marshalls too! One of the best places to find great clothes for cheap. I used to work at one in high school and it was so addicting to spend all my paychecks there!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!