Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Turquoise Drop Necklace

This is a post I posted for Keira  @ a Pretty Penny about 2 weeks ago. I am just Re posting on my blog.
Super easy necklace.



Using these things
 You will also need some small beads. 
Pictured below

I don't know about you,  but I can never have enough accessories. 
So is everyone ready?

Tutorial


 This is a closer look at how you add the larger jump ring to the cord.
Add your Ribbon to the back,



And we are all done!
Now you have a new necklace for summer.
Have a Super de Duper Sunday Night. 
<3
Anne

7 comments:

  1. I can see through your manequin's shirt.... scandalous!!!!!

    bahaha!

    gorgeous necklace dear! =) of course!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome tutorial! I used to always have troubles with the jump rings until I got a smaller pliers......love the turquoise, how you make the drops....beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooooved doing this :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this necklace can easily match with most of the dresses in my closet! Wonderful!
    Thanks you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow love it!!!

    kisses

    www.stylemesteph.com

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!