Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Friday, December 21, 2018

Twelve Days of Christmas Crafting: Day 10, Christmas, Tree Tea Towels


 I am on the last couple of Projects for my 12 Days of Christmas Crafting. Next Christmas I am going to Start way earlier.  Even though I loved every second of doing it, Time always seemed to be pushing against me.  Even though I only have two projects left my wish would have been to have been finished about a week ago or a little earlier. It is what is this year .
 Next year will be different.
These cute little Tea Towels are really easy to make and you can do any design you would like. Hearts, Birds, flags, Snowmen.When you want to personalize something this is just the ticket.
When I  Am done with my Twelve days I am making a ton of these, in  different themes.
I hope you are all enjoying family and friends this Christmas season because it is truly all we really have, the friends and family in our lives are our greatest gifts.
Make sure they know how important they are.




 Things You Need

  • Flour Sack Tea Towels (Walmart)
  • Felting Foam
  • Felting Needles
  • Tree Cookie Cutter
  • Red, Green and Gold Wool (Hobby Lobby)


  • Mark the center of the towel
  •  Place the cookie cutter in the center
  •  Stretch out the wool in a thin layer
  •  Place it inside the cookie cutter
  •  Push the wool through the tea towel


  •  For the  round ornaments take a small amount of red wool
  • Shape into a ball


  •  Using the needles push the red wool through the tea towel. forming a small circle.

  • Repeat the little red balls wherever you want them

  • I also used a mall amount of gold wool to make a star on top of the tree



  • rub the top of the felt with your finger. 

That's it.

 Now you can wrap them and give that special gift to all your friends.

Lots of love
XXOO
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!