Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Monday, December 12, 2011

Project Re-Style # 48 Gold, Glitter Clutch.

I saw this amazing gold, glitter clutch, by Kate Spade on Pinterest
and I have  been obsessed  about making one ever since.
So what do you do when your obsessed? Make it one of my Re-Styles, of course.

Welcome Everyone to Project Re-Style #48
  Only 4 more Re-Styles left to reach my one year mark. I can hardly believe it has been a whole year of Re-Styling. This particular Re-Style has to be my second favorite, with #47  glitter heel fix making my number one.





And This


  1. Jumbo Gold Glitter
  2. Fine gold glitter
  3. Glue
  4. Paint brush
  5. Gold clutch
  6. Paper Plate

Place your Large Glitter and Small Glitter on a paper plate
Mix in your glue until you have a thick paste
Cover Both sides of your clutch
Sprinkle on some more glitter
Let Dry
Repeat


Hey!! look what it matches.
 My Shoes DIY, HERE.
You can also fix your messed up heels with glitter HERE.
Now you have a statement piece for that Holiday party.
MMMMM, a Sliver bag would be pretty as well.

48 down  4 to go!:)
Click on the Picture above
for all the details
about Project Re-Style.
Have A wonderful Monday.
Mine will fantastic, because
I get  to meet up with my researchers
~AKA, Mom, Grandmother,and Elaine~
for coffee time,
and some more project ideas.
Lots of <3
Anne




13 comments:

  1. Looks awesome! Love all the glittered stuff you've been doing lately :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the purse idea! I'm thinking of restyling some of daughters purses she plays dress up with! She is all about the bling and will love a new glittery handbag! One question though...does the glitter come off after its dry?

    ReplyDelete
  3. uuuu so fancy and sparkly :), amazing work.

    P.S. Enter my amazing International Christmas Giveaway
    http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/2011/12/international-giveaway.htmlc

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your clutch!!! Such a great re-style project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It turned out so great!! I love the clutch you picked to glitterfy ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all so very much. I cannot wait to take it out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Looks so much better after it's covered in glitter... I love the heels, too!

    http://butterflyhollowcreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay! clutch is too cute! love it... XX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anne this rocks!! I love the glitter and the shoes to match are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so gorgeous! I found your blog from the glitter shoes that someone pinned on Pinterest. I love this idea, then I pinned it and got 12 likes and 30 repins in a matter of minutes. Have you considered making a coffee table book out of all these projects and selling it on Amazon? You totally should!

    ReplyDelete
  11. a bit late I know but wondering if you sealed it with anything as I'd imagine the top glitter layer you mention is loose?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would put one final layer of glue on top and let that dry that will seal in the glitter.
      Have a great day!
      XXOO

      Delete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!