Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Friday, December 23, 2011

Little Black Dress # 2




Faux Fur Scarf I made HERE

  Multi-Chain necklace I made HERE

 Shoes ~Nine West
Gold Clutch I made HERE.

This is a Little Black Dress I purchased for a New Years Eve Party  about 4 years ago. I love the simplicity of it.  I can change this dress,  just by changing the  accessories.  If you are trying to pick out a dress that is going to have  that ( last -ability) aspect, pick one that has  a simple shape, and one with clean lines.  Think Audrey Hepburn, in Breakfast at Tiffany's. 

Have a wonderful Friday.
Lots of <3, and
Merry Christmas!
Anne

10 comments:

  1. I love love love that fur scarf.

    megan
    craftycpa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorg! Where are you headed? ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous outfit! the jewelry is flashy without being overdone and i love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look like a million bucks! oh so edgy fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a knockout!! You look wonderful and i really like the multi-chain necklace you made. Happy Christmas!

    Sadie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Anne! You look amazing, breath taking.
    I wish you happy and peaceful holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you So much everyone!!
    you all are so very Sweet!!
    Merry Christmas!!
    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!