Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Toe the Line~ with glitter~ DIY Holiday Shoes.

Another super easy shoe change, just in time for the Holidays. Take those tired heels and spruce them up with a little glitter, just in time for that party. Turn your shoes into that special addition to go with that LBD.   This process took me about 15 minutes to do and about 24 hours to dry. 




Tutorial
Things you Need

  1. Fine Glitter 
  2. Small Brush
  3. Glue



 With your brush, paint a line of glue.

 Sprinkle on your gold glitter.
Let dry for about 3 hours.
Then brush on  a exta coat of plain glue~ just over the glitter to seal it.
let that dry,
and you done!

Just a touch of sparkle~


for that Holiday Party.
Have a wonderful Sunday.
Lots of <3,
Anne

6 comments:

  1. SOOO cute! love it.... I would paint the bottom of mine red too so they look like Louboutins haha :) <3 m

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that I am going to try that on my new purple booties...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that I am going to try that on my new purple booties...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ciao grazie x le bellissime, ideeeeeee

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!