Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Monday, December 19, 2011

Project Re-Style #49 Lace up your LBD.

Happy Monday Everyone! 
Sorry, but this post is going to be short and sweet I hope!
Busy, Busy, Busy
is the name of the game and I know all of you are feeling the exact  same way.
So in order to save time I am hoping this post will be short and to the point.
 a Wool blend,LBD (Little Black Dress) from the Gap.
Re-Style~ Lace it up.
I thought that this dress was just a little too short for me, so I added 6 inches of lace.

Tutorial
Things you need
  1. Lace 
  2. Sewing machine 
  3. Scissors
  4. Pins
First I cut my lace 
36 inches long by 6 inches wide.
Then I stitched the two ends  together 
Turn your dress inside out and pin the lace onto the dress

Side
I made a gather on one side,
and  I sewed all the way around
with the sewing machine.

 Front
Back
I liked it before,
now I love it!
I am thinking, maybe, New Years Party or Dinner.

Gotta run!
Have a wonderful night!!


49 down 3 to go
Click on the picture above 
for all the details about
Project Re-style.
Lots of <3,
Anne

4 comments:

  1. Anneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, LOL can you do a tutorial for a t-shirt dress, or a blue jean dress LOL. That will be Appropriate for Church :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks Beautiful with the lace :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty. I still need to find my new year's outfit.

    megan
    craftycpa.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the lace you added. I so need to do this to a dress I have. It would totally remake the dress:>

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!