Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Thank you!


The cute blog Noas' Libellule,who makes the most amazing knits, was so very sweet and  honored me with the versatile  blogger award.
Thank you so very much Nathalie!!
I am going to do things  just a little differently.
Instead of listing 15 things about me, I am going to give you a list of 8 things that I find irresistible this winter season,  then I am going to list 5 new blogs that are up and coming,  I definitely think you should check out.

I hope you enjoy!
















m.marie
6 petals
Hannah Handmade
Simply By Tamara Nicole Weddings and Events
Social Salutations by Jennifer Hayes
  Have a wonderful night!!
Lots of <3
Anne

3 comments:

  1. Anne, do you have a tutorial to make a simple long skirt like out of slacks, or jeans? It is so hard finding skirts here thats not for teens

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome... oooh ohhh I am such a brand addict but I love the Gucci bag and the Lanvin shoes... SO beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!