Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Baby, its cold outside.



Shirt ~Target, Sweater~ Kohl's, faux- fur Vest~ I made here,  Black cords~ Express, Shoes~ BCBG
Bracelets~ I made.

Well, all of us  here in Central Florida  enjoyed a very warm Christmas this year.  But I have to be honest,  I am really ready for some cooler weather.  You see, we have so much  hot weather,  that I look forward to the cold weather, for a little while at least.
 It is the only way I can wear all my fun winter clothes.


I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas,
now I have to  start thinking  about an outfit for New Years Eve.

Oh !!!
and one of my New Year's Resolution is.



Lots of <3.
Anne

3 comments:

  1. And you look ready for anything, I love that.

    I hope your holidays where amazing, that Santa was good to you this year and in that at New Year's Eve you will have the best time of your life :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are totally gorgeous Anne.....love that vest! Wishing you & your family a very Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That faux fur vest is one of my many faves of your diys. You look fab, friend.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!