Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Baby, its cold outside.



Shirt ~Target, Sweater~ Kohl's, faux- fur Vest~ I made here,  Black cords~ Express, Shoes~ BCBG
Bracelets~ I made.

Well, all of us  here in Central Florida  enjoyed a very warm Christmas this year.  But I have to be honest,  I am really ready for some cooler weather.  You see, we have so much  hot weather,  that I look forward to the cold weather, for a little while at least.
 It is the only way I can wear all my fun winter clothes.


I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas,
now I have to  start thinking  about an outfit for New Years Eve.

Oh !!!
and one of my New Year's Resolution is.



Lots of <3.
Anne

4 comments:

  1. And you look ready for anything, I love that.

    I hope your holidays where amazing, that Santa was good to you this year and in that at New Year's Eve you will have the best time of your life :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are totally gorgeous Anne.....love that vest! Wishing you & your family a very Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That faux fur vest is one of my many faves of your diys. You look fab, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replica Rolex Watches Uk Forum, combining elegant style and cutting-edge technology, a variety of styles of Replica Rolex gmt master ii Watches Uk Forum, the pointer walks between your exclusive taste style.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!