Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Friday, December 23, 2011

Little Black Dress # 2




Faux Fur Scarf I made HERE

  Multi-Chain necklace I made HERE

 Shoes ~Nine West
Gold Clutch I made HERE.

This is a Little Black Dress I purchased for a New Years Eve Party  about 4 years ago. I love the simplicity of it.  I can change this dress,  just by changing the  accessories.  If you are trying to pick out a dress that is going to have  that ( last -ability) aspect, pick one that has  a simple shape, and one with clean lines.  Think Audrey Hepburn, in Breakfast at Tiffany's. 

Have a wonderful Friday.
Lots of <3, and
Merry Christmas!
Anne

10 comments:

  1. I love love love that fur scarf.

    megan
    craftycpa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorg! Where are you headed? ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous outfit! the jewelry is flashy without being overdone and i love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look like a million bucks! oh so edgy fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a knockout!! You look wonderful and i really like the multi-chain necklace you made. Happy Christmas!

    Sadie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Anne! You look amazing, breath taking.
    I wish you happy and peaceful holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you So much everyone!!
    you all are so very Sweet!!
    Merry Christmas!!
    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the shoes!You look fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!