Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Friday, December 2, 2011

Chain Reaction II, Necklace DIY

I was out and about yesterday


with some pretty AMAZING people~
Amazing people below
 Mom, Grandmother, and me
(Love~ Love~ Love them!!! )

 E and Me
J, E and me
eating some great food here
looking at some pretty spectacular decor




When  I stumbled across this  awesome necklace. 
E and I looked at it and said," This would make a great DIY,"  
So here it is.
Mine is not as big, but this smaller version  is more wearable for me.

Inspiration

Mine



Tutorial

Things You Need

  1. Ruler
  2. Chain
  3. Four jump rings
  4. Clasp
  5. Pliers
 Measure your chain
mine is 
6 sliver~ 6 black ~12 inches long.
 I took one length of chain  from each color and linked them together.
repeat that 5 more times

 hook the sliver chain to a jump ring, make sure you keep them in order.
then do the same for the black chain.




 Using your pliers cut two more pieces of chain ~one black one sliver.
This will determine how long you want your necklace.
Mine is a shorter necklace, but it would be pretty long.
Loop  the chain through one jump ring and attach it to the other jump ring. 

add your  clasp to one end.
and with that you have your necklace


Thanks Amazing people for making my day fantastic!!
 Have a wonderful Friday.
Lots of <3,
Anne


6 comments:

  1. Oooh, very cool! This will make a great Christmas add on gift for someone I know! And such a cut pic of you, your mom, and Grandma. Looks like an awesome day~

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ladies look amazing, your family is so beautiful.
    I love your necklace.

    I made an bloglovin' account, can you follow me please http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2218999/tereza-anton-drastic-plastic

    ReplyDelete
  3. I much prefer yours! Very elegant. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!:) have a wonderful day!

      Delete
  4. Love this necklace and thanks for sharing a tutorial. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!