Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

One Little Black Dress or Two








Do you have one?
You know,  A black dress you could pull out and wear at a moments notice.  I suppose the the necessity in a LBD is having something to wear when nothing else works.  I just Re-styled  this  one.   But I do have one more which I will post tomorrow.  The other one is also simple and classic. The best thing about the simple black dress is you can change it with the accessories you wear.
Every Girl needs one or two.:).


4 comments:

  1. cute! You look gorg! Happy Holidays :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are super creative! I've imitated your t-shirt vest. Love it!! Thanks for sharing your gift of creativity with the rest of us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! I love the pearls.

    megan
    craftycpa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!