Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sunday with Sailor Sam. A fun week.


  Monday, Sailor Sam was needing a little face work so  had to take  him to get his face fixed.


 That's better Sailor Sam.

 Tuesday, we took a trip to the store.


 We bought one of our favorite teas.


 Planked on peanut butter,


 and ate a Jelly Belly.


 Wednesday, Sailor Sam took out his telescope to checked out the Moon that was so bright.


 He went to get Max to have him take a look.
" WOW, Sailor Sam that Moon is so beautiful." Max Said


 Thursday, Sailor Sam was planking again,
 this time on an Apple.

 Friday,  when I woke up, I found Sailor Sam asleep in the bowl of sour jelly beans.
"Oh Sam." I said

Later that day, Sailor Sam helped me with some jobs around the house.
"Thanks, Sailor Sam."


 Saturday we played UNO, and had so much fun...


 Then we watched a movie . 

After our movie, I tucked Sailor Sam in bed with his new stuffed animal, Coco.
"Good Night Sailor Sam, Sweet Dreams. "

What a great day, and a fun week.
I hope your weekend was wonderful.
Lots of <3,
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!