Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Zippers

This is another sweater I remade last night, similar to the other Re-Style vest, with just a few changes.  This sweater is 100% cashmere,  a little boxy , and it was dying for a style revival. Here is what I did and how I will wear it today.  After I finish cleaning. :)


Before



After























 Shoes from Target

Zippers!  I had some Guess jeans just like this in the 9th Grade.


Bracelets



Cleaning awaits!!



5 comments:

  1. These are great Anne! That's it - I'm getting a sewing machine and scheduling some lessons with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm...love this! also, I want those shoes....recent purchase from Tarjay??

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the restyle!

    And thanks for your sweet comment on my little fleece hats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute. I need to keep up with your posts, for my fashion fix. Love it.

    cheers,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOSH
    LOOOOOOOOVE The Blouse

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!