Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Monday, January 31, 2011

Project Re-Style #5

It is hard to believe it is week number 5, in the Project Re-Style challenge. I am having so much fun taking my old things and making them new again. How can you not like something for free? All the details at the end of the Post.  
Just click on the picture.

This week  I had my eye on a different project, but when I found that black belt for my Black Leather Belt  Bracelets.  I came across a White Denim Jacket, (maybe 8 or 9 years old), that I thought this would look great restyled in to  something for Spring.  I really love the way this turned out. The flowers are all different pins I made.  I just had to try to make some of the lovely flowers that are out there.  The best thing about this is  if you want to change up the look you can just take the flowers off.  Easy!   I am still debating if I should take off the bottom of the jacket and make it a cropped Denim Jacket, although the longer style looks good with my body type. We will just have to sit with this for a couple of days and see.



Tutorial



 Just carefully cut off the sleeves. No sewing required.











All the Different Flowers I used. 
Tutorials coming later.



 Wow! Ten minutes for a new Jacket, 
That excites me..!


5 down 47 to go

YAAY!  for Monday Restyle.
Every Monday I will be doing  a Re Style Project.
Have  a Super Day!!

6 comments:

  1. You have a really sweet imagination.
    It's so cool that you have time to do things for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is darling! Will look so cute on you this spring! Love that little bouquet of fabric blossoms too, perfect touch. -diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great and so easy! I really like your flower buttons. When I go thrifting I'll have to start thinking if I can restyle the clothes I see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and creative!! Love the whole outfir - great color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your different pins! The gray one caught my eye first. I also like the pale pink(?) ones. I tend to like pale pink and light gray together. Reminds me of bunnies. I'm weird.

    I still haven't worked on my skirt, but I did work on some other stuff. Simple but fun. I also tried the shirt thing but didn't love how it turned out. I'll have to find another tee to cut apart :D

    Jen Hemming and Hawing Again

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!