Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Another Vest?

Are you tired of seeing these yet.  I think this will be my last vest, Maybe.  This one is a little more dressy.  A gray jacket that my sister gave me, with the tags still on .  I don't know why I did not like,  it just did nothing as a jacket . I think that it wanted to be a vest all along. Now it screams with personality. You could dress this up with a skirt or slacks, or down with a pair of jeans or even shorts and a flirty shirt  in the Spring.  See the ideas are endless. I never take pictures of myself, but I was dressed and I was limited on time. This is how I wore the vest today.  I guess Gray is my new Black.


Before


After



Still putting away Christmas :)

I am sure this vest will have many adventures.

1 comment:

  1. vests are super cool and super versatile! could never get tired of them!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!