Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Friday, January 14, 2011

Junk Drawer.

I have this drawer in the Kitchen that when I open it, I just want to close it back again.  Everything that I don't know what to do with, I put in this drawer.  Lets just say today, I could not shut it very well. 
Case in point.



  While I was at work a couple of days ago, I came across this strange looking rectangle that looked almost  like a drawer organizer. 


 This is what they use to pack candles in that come to the store. When I first saw it the wheels in my brain started to turn, so I quickly brought it home.  I Painted it with some left over paint that I had.



Then I fit it snugly back into the clean drawer, and placed everything back in nice and neat.


So that is my free drawer organizer
YES!!!


From This!



To This! (Angel' Singing)

It's the little things that make me happy.

3 comments:

  1. As I tell my boys: Way to be resourceful! Do they make those big enough to organize one's whole house?

    Jen Hemming and Hawing Again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love this! I love it when I can use things "not for their intended use"! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a drawer just like that in my kitchen and I hate opening it! You're so creative!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!