Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Black Leather Belt Bracelets

I was looking in my sons closet for some old shirts and  my eyes got really big when I found a Black Braided belt G had when he was about 8, it kind of made me  feel  a little emotional.:(   Well, I decided to create a couple of bracelets out of them.  Now It has sentimental value on top of Re-Style value.:)
These are made just like the 
Brown Leather Cuff Bracelets, 
the  toutorial HERE. 

I was so needing a black bracelet too. 


 I took my hot glue gun and glued a little Black Satin  ribbon to the ends of the middle bracelet and pink velvet ribbon on the top bracelet, so the braid would not come apart.
 I weaved some pink velvet ribbon though the one bracelet so I could tie it.


  


Happy Saturday Night Everyone!!

10 comments:

  1. love love LOVE it! =) I'm certain I have a belt that has past it's prime.... hmmm... =)

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas and Crayons

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that! Love it:) Love your blog and thanks for stopping by ThreeBoys:) I can tell we have some things in common! Hope to see you around soon.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek they are cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute

    ReplyDelete
  4. woohooo found my belt, I am going to try this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could not find any satin ribbon at walmart so I used reg ribbon :)
    http://glowacademy10.blogspot.com/2011/04/black-leather-belt-bracelets.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. ty so much i loooooooooooove it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved making this, I am going to make another one and use a different color ribbon :)I wanted to use the end with the buckle but I have such a skinny wrist that the buckle looked too big :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is sooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!:)

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!