Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Very Pink Post.

I guess I am thinking about the color PINK because Valentines Day is just around the corner, or maybe I am just realizing what  a wonderful color it is.  Pink is  such a happy and soft color.  When I was younger and going though my tomboy stage, it would have killed me to admit  that I love this color.  But now that I am older, and hopefully a little wiser, I can admit without shame that this is one of the best colors. This color makes nearly everyone look amazing.   Now I am not saying I would wear All pink, that would be just a little over the top for me,  but having  a touch of pink in their wardrobe, well now that's different.  Pink on the walls of a room, WOW !!!   The  refection of pink on the walls of a room, reflects  soft pink on your skin, therefore you look younger.  Now that alone makes me want to paint every room in my house PINK !

Elle Decor
                                                                                                                                       
Awwwww  Cute, Right.
Even Dogs look good in Pink




















  Karly's Kloset Boutique


Look at her sporting that little bit of  pink!  Ohh so stylish and so young too.


So Simple yet so Beautiful.
Cozy

OH!  SO! Hello Kitty!

1 comment:

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!