Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Inspirational Sunday!

I was so inspired by this J Crew outfit that I went rummaging though my closet to see what I could find.  I had everything but the striped shirt.  So  during   a little late night trip to Wal-mart  with H, What did I find to my surprise?  This cute little striped tee, for the grand price of, wait for it..... $6.00.   I had to buy it.  So this is my take on J Crew,  minus the cute Angora HAT.  Being 43 and wearing hats doesn't mix well.  Maybe one day I will be brave and wear a hat around town...;)





 Rack Room $15.00         Stein Mart $13.00             Marshall's $39.00                     Crush $10.00

Sweet Little Bow Ring,  Charlotte Russe  $5.50

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I'm so glad you stopped by Etcetorize so that I could come check out your blog. One of my biggest style challenges is accessorizing but I think I can learn from you. Looking forward to getting to know you and your blog~

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE the way you think!!! Such a great outfit too!
    Warmly,
    Tracey
    x0x

    ReplyDelete
  3. completely adorable. I'm so inspired by your ideas for recycling old garments into something new, fresh and fashion forward. I have SO many old sweaters that I'm just simply not wearing. And if I do wear them, they just look, well, tired. So I'm trying to put on my thinking cap. Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!