Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Leather Belt,Cuff Bracelet.

I have been  looking at this belt and wanting to turn it into a bracelet. So today I did.


Things you need:

1. Old Belt
2. Sharp Single Edge Razor Blade.
3. Ruler
4. Big Nail
5. Hammer
6. Ribbon
7. Cutting Board




 Measure your wrist and trim the leather belt down to fit.  I put the straight edge ruler down and carefully etched the leather, then I kept going over that spot until it was cut all the way through.  Then I  trimmed the edges. 
 
I then marked where I wanted the hole to go for the bracelet.

Then I used my hammer and nail and punched a
hole through the leather.

One down, One to go.

I used the other end of the belt to make the ribbon leather bracelet. I put a few extra holes and then tied them together.





YAY!! New Cuff  Leather Bracelets for Free.

9 comments:

  1. I love the pink ribbon - so modern! I have made a few accessories with leather & like working with it. Thanks for visiting my bog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so creative! I NEVER would have thought to do that - what a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty! i really love the one with the ribbon :)

    and pretty wedding ring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I love the ribbon bracelet. So clever! Thank you for the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Don't mess with the chick with those cuffs. She's got a hammer. And, don't let the ribbon fool you. I knew you were Wonder Woman! If you wear one on each wrist and spin around with your arms outstretched, will you suddenly have a new headband, tall red boots, and lasso? Probably, because you're a DIYer extraordinaire!

    Jen Hemming and Hawing Again

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is really good! you should sell some :)

    www.coffeefashionmagazines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool, cool! Now if Bill would just give up one of his leather belts, we'll be set! Love ya, ASA

    ReplyDelete
  8. SUPER cute! Awesome repurpose!
    Thanks for linking up to Making It With Allie! I can't wait to see what you have for next week!
    AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, these are so cool. I will definitely be making some soon! Thanks for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!