Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New Year, New Hair.

I guess the reason for a new Hair Cut is because I promised myself that I would not be afraid of change in 2011. I have always wanted to try a  shorter hair  style and I was always too afraid.  What I was afraid of, I could not say, and my new found braveness comes from a series of events that took place in 2010.  I guess I was just tired of being afraid and ready to be brave .   So today, when I sat down in my stylists chair, I looked at her and I said "Lets just do it."  My Stylist happily agreed, and now, in this moment in my life, I knew I could do it .  No turning back, no matter what.  I can hear my Sister now "It is just hair it will grow back!"  My Sister has always been  the brave one, taking tons of chances, and I have always admired her for that.  I am even being SUPER brave by  posting these pictures of myself without makeup.  

So here is to my new Found Braveness and to a year of  
Wonderfully,
BIG, 
CHANGE!

YES!


 

10 comments:

  1. You're lovely.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it looks great! here's to a year full of taking lots of risks...who cares! yay you for being brave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it! I think short hair looks sassy and chic on women. My face shape isn't the best for short hair, but I've done it. Well, a little longer. I think a lot of women hide behind their hair, whereas short styles show the face more. I'm no expert on the matter, I just act like one.

    Jen Hemming and Hawing Again (hiding behind her hair. Actually, I'm growing it out and will donate it eventually).

    ReplyDelete
  4. i went thru several phases of short hair, and loved it! it's addicting, though...i kept wanting to go shorter! great cut...very stylish.

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorably cute! Great cut :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable cut! xo Christina
    christinaandcompany.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I signed up as a follower but for some reason your posts aren't showing up in my feed, so I'm just catching up.

    Love the new cut. It's super cute and I bet it feels great!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!