Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Blue and Gray

Taking H to a school event, but before that we will be thrifting, Squeal with excitement, and visiting with two of my best friends, my Mom and my Grandmother. 
Super day Planned. 
Have a great Sunday Everyone.
 Dress -Adrianna Papell, Black Jeggings.
Sweater- Target, Belt- Express

                Nine West                                                 Charlotte Russe                                                                      Pesaro
Bracelet I Made HERE.

9 comments:

  1. This whole outfit is so cute :)
    Really really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Adrianna Papell dresses! How fun visiting mom and grandma!

    Jen Hemming and Hawing Again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous outfit! Hope you had a great day thrifting and visiting mom and grandma! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a busy fun day. If you found any goodies while thrifting you should share.

    ReplyDelete
  5. For sure the makings of a great day! =) and you totally can't go wrong with blue and grey in the winter =)

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here is my list
    http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/2011/01/15-things-about-me.html

    Thank you so much.
    Tereza
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I think you'll be there yummiest mummy there!! That dress is gorrrrgeous!

    Thrifting with your two best friends, and them being your Mum and Grandmother, sounds one of the nicest days I can imagine. Have a WONDERFUL time!

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit and I love the bracelet, you are so clever! thanks for your nice comments!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving that bracelet! I'm going to check out the tutorial next. I'm a new follower to your awesome blog. Thanks for stopping by The Elephant's Trunk.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!