Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I Do Wear It.

 Yes I do wear what I put together, but as you can see not so good at taking pictures of myself. (Hence The Mannequin)  But, I did snap a few shots of the outfit I put together for Inspirational  Sunday to prove that I do wear them. I am Linking up to 
Jen Hemming and Hawing again  for her

Fashion Blog Flash Mob--A Dress Rehearsal "Cardi Party"

 

This is how I wear my Cardi.




2 comments:

  1. Love the red toenails peeking out of the shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you might feel awkward with photos of yourself but there's honestly no need to. You look gorgeous. It's nice seeing the clothes 'come to life' on you.

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!