Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Friday, April 29, 2011

Where the Heck are They?

Good morning to all my lovely Friends, I have to confess a small secret.
I am in desperate, DESPERATE need of both of these.

That's  right people, a maid, a cook, and  in that order, and maybe throw in one of these for good behavior.  ~Make sure he is cute~
Please and Thank you.
 The reason I need these things so desperately is because I have 

this,
this,
 and this.

 Why do I have such a mess, moi, me, messy, is because I have been working so hard on all the new stuff I will be adding to my third child~, Wobisobi!
With all the things that have been requested of me lately~which don't get me wrong I absolutely love it, but it has put me ever so behind in my daily duties..   My poor family have been feeling just a tad neglected, and that includes the dog,  cat, and even Peter Pan the fish.  I am truly surprised they have survived, on their own, with no food and water.  No I am just kidding, I give them Water.
But anyway, Truth be told, I would like to go out for a lovely dinner with Mr. Wobisobi , and a few other close, dear, peeps  of mine, for our 20th wedding Anniversary, ~you heard me right, I said Two- Zero,~ and in order to do this, I need the above sent to me ASAP!!
Plus a personal assistant, a masseuse, and My Fairy Godmother. 


NO Wait!  not her

That's more like it.
Yes, this is a momentous occasion.  
You don't think I would forgo DIY just for a plain dinner date, do you?

Now my dears, I will give you a sneak peek at a few things I might wear tonight .
I know, I know, you are as excited as I am..
 we have the Green Goddess 
 the Magnificent Magenta 
or the ever so lovely Princess Blue.
Now granted, I could completely flake and go for this!
 I guess you will have to wait to find out.

My point is, I have to spend the day primping and lounging around being pampered, so I will have to forgo my Daily DIY, just for today. But I promise, I will be back on track starting bright and early Monday morning,
kicking off the week with My Restyle project # 18. 

I hope all of you have a wonderful Friday night. 
As for me
I need to start primping immediately,  because it will take me that long to look presentable.
Love to  you all <3
and thank you for your ever so wonderful support of my lack of DIY today.




19 comments:

  1. I love the green dress!
    Have a lovely time out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Booo they deleted my comment! I vote for the green =) primp away gorgeous! I always have fun doing all that girly stuff... even on days I don't go anywhere! haha!

    Happy 20th anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhh so awesome! Enjoy your love and your fam! Your third child will always be here when ya need it =)

    xoxo
    jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary!!!

    I like the Magenta Dress!!

    Have fun relaxing and have a blast celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on 20 years! That's awesome! Such a great achievement nowadays! Green was my first choice since it's your (and my) favorite color, but I like one-shoulder dresses and I know you would wear it and work it! So I guess I've swayed to the Princess Blue.

    Jen Hemming and Hawing Again

    ReplyDelete
  5. I vote for the wide leg slacks :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on 20 years, Anne! You deserve an awesome day off. Hope y'all have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. no apology needed. a 20 year anniversary only comes once and that's a litle more important than pleasing a bunch of bloggy people with your amazing projects that you effortlessly whip out every stinkin day. HAA!! enjoy yourself tonight and good luck getting that maid and cook ;) i like the green dress by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute, cute, cute! i could use a maid & cook too haha <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! 20 YEARS!!!!
    All the outfits are amazing, but love the green one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I vote blue!! and Congrats!! That is great, you guys are awesome! Have fun going out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awe Congrats! I love hearing that people do stay together and stay in love! It's beautiful! I vote green!
    Have a wonderful anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahaha... that's cute and humorous! Fantastic!!
    My favorite is Princess Blue. After wearing Princess Blue, defunitely no "Monday Blues"!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. congratulations:) May you have many many more happy healthy years to come:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Each dress is so pretty that i couldn't say my fav.you wear one and be happy! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the magenta! But they're all very elegant! I know how you feel... I'm pretty excausted myself! Remember my week of relaxation? It went out the window when we crashed our car on slippery road (luckily we're all safe)!! Enjoy your Friday!! Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Anniversary!!! You are so no old enough to have been married that long!
    I love the green and the turquoise one! Have a wonderful evening! We will all be here waiting for you on Monday, no worries!
    (jacshembree.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy belated anniversary friend!! I hope you had a wonderful night out and I also hope you wore the green dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. You totally sound like me!! My poor house is in shambles. Wait until I start working again - then we'll REALLY be in trouble!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!