Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

That 70's Show

Every time I look at this shirt, I think of that 70's show. I guess because of the sleeves , the print and color.  I am not a very big fan of 70's fashion, although I did rock some bell bottoms in my younger days.  I guess the key is to mix 70's feel with today's vibe.  I toned down the 70's feel a little with a leather skirt and some platform shoes!  Wait ,!! Platform shoes, that's 70's too.  :)

Shirt~ Macy's
Leather Skirt ~ Express


 Necklace~ I made
 LimeLight                                   Charlotte Russe

Have a Great Wednesday Night!

7 comments:

  1. EEEEEEEEEEEk LOOOOOVE the outfit .

    ReplyDelete
  2. the skirt goes fantastic with the blouse

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where's the disco ball from your office :D This is a lovely blouse! I mean groovy blouse.
    Jen Hemming and Hawing Again

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very feminine pattern! And I love 70's anyway! Have a nice day dear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that leather skirt is fabulous!!! and you styled it great
    xx
    maya

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the necklace, looks like something in the stella & Dot catalog!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!